Sunday, December 4, 2011

Winkandescence


A new emoticon for a digital age. No transition in this one as... it's kind of a transition already, kind of? You know what I mean surely. Here's a fun fact for you: I spent _hours_ on that actual wink, because I don't have a green screen and couldn't be bothered making one. What I ended up doing is exporting the wink sequence as individual frames, opening them up in GIMP and actually tracing over each frame to draw over the parts I wanted hidden. The sound effects were done with bfxr, which is Increpare's upgrade to the wonderful and useful sfxr/as3sfxr. www.bfxr.net if you wanna have a play around. And hey if you guys want to have a go at making a video of a winkandescence of your own, I would absolutely love to see what you can come up with. Post it as a response and let me know at tom@frezned.com and I'll accept it. Square Frowny if it doesn't show up in the sidebarrrrrrrrrg www.youtube.com

Cheap Bob Stroller On




No comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Français Deutsch Italiano Português
Español 日本語 한국의 中国简体。







Sponsor Links